Status
Not open for further replies.
simpsons-hahah.gif

I use it with Humic as a foliar and in my Rez once a week. I like the Green leaf stuff way better then RAW it is a much cleaner product it fully dissolves and you can barely tell it’s in the rez

The RAW humic acid is a good product. The numbers might not be quite as good as what I use, but it does fully dissolve pretty readily. I only use a quarter teaspoon for 5 gallons with the humic acid I use. It goes in every bit of water I use in growing.
Greenleaf kelp is a much better product though! It's one product that you can see visible results within 24 hours. :headbang: :headbang:

I went ahead and bit the bullet and bought this big boy for my lung room!
With 15 liters, that will help quite a bit in keeping it filled.
I'm quite sure I will get more accurate humidity readings and a huge aspect is the instant/automatic on. If I lose power with my current set of my current set of, I have to go back and turn everything on manually.

I also got two adapters, so I can control my other lights with the AC Infinity smart controllers.
I was gonna get at least two more of their smart outlets, but they are not due out until next month in any orders with them won't ship out until then. And your only limit to 1 at this moment with the pre-release crap . That's just way too late and I do have alternatives.

Instead of getting a new HLG 350 Diablo light for the 2x4 tent, I'm going to add some far red With the Mars hydro supplemental light.
Is that thing a top fill or u gotta remove tank every time u fill it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back