Status
Not open for further replies.
The bare minimum has been my mantra for some time. Easy to get used to that :)
1709655057735.gif

I just ordered more GreenLeafNutrients Megacrop 1-part, and they took half off, and threw in a bag of kelp extract. I never figured out what to do with the last bag of kelp extract they sent me though.
I use it but couldn't tell you if it makes any difference. I figure it can't hurt and it was free.

I just ordered more GreenLeafNutrients Megacrop 1-part, and they took half off, and threw in a bag of kelp extract. I never figured out what to do with the last bag of kelp extract they sent me though.
Foliar feed :d5:

What you been doing then @Mike20132 on your sabbatical...?.....:pass:
Not to be a downer, but spent a lot of the downtime learning to live with emphysema... You really have to rethink how you do a lot of things since the idea of having stamina is all but lost. I am still figuring out if I can physically handle a small grow.

Other than that, been spending most of my time just working and sleeping. I do a lot of sleeping these days ;)

My man @Dabber uses it as a foliar spray… good results too :headbang: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back