Status
Not open for further replies.
What's for breakfast @Mossy ??? I just had some chicken parm and rice:glutton:
1709653710289.gif

and was an easy trim
1709653863351.gif

Good Morning All. Got a half a foot of snow yesterday and woke up to -30 Celsius this morning. Sun is shining and there is some heat in it so we should hopefully warm up. Need to get the tractor going so I can plow out and go get a few groceries. Seems like we get all four seasons in a day around here. The weather gods need better drugs. :headbang:
Send some of that cold air south! I damn near had a heatstroke mowing the front yard yesterday and i never made it to the weed eating or edging……or backyard! Had to come take a cold shower i was so overheated!

Send some of that cold air south! I damn near had a heatstroke mowing the front yard yesterday and i never made it to the weed eating or edging……or backyard! Had to come take a cold shower i was so overheated!

Has anybody told you...you are an Evil little TripeHound....?.......

1709654451284.png

:crying::crying::crying: Gawd....I miss me GIF's...

Morning Kittens. Turned into a couple lazy days of doing the bare minimum but up and at it again this morning. Hope everyone is doing great today.
The bare minimum has been my mantra for some time. Easy to get used to that :)

I just ordered more GreenLeafNutrients Megacrop 1-part, and they took half off, and threw in a bag of kelp extract. I never figured out what to do with the last bag of kelp extract they sent me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back