Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit a little depression issue right when they were finishing. Pretty much just cut the pollen sacks off and threw them, whole, into jars with desiccant packs. They've been sitting on my garage floor for about 5 months now :pass:
View attachment 1669018View attachment 1669019
I did collect some from 1 plant and mix it with flour and get it into tubes with beads. But they've also been just sitting in the garage
Well…..I do know one thing….. I wouldn’t throw a handful of it into my flower tent unless I wanted lotsa seeds :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:crying: Poor @Vapo :pighug:....you could be out Night Clubbin........in the snow........

In the middle of a massive wind storm here...the cabin is rocking....:nono:....the dogs have both buggered off to bed with hubby coz they are scared by the banging and clanging......

Me poor plants are going to be getting hammered........but I wouldn't even open the door in this.....:pass:
Batten down the hatches! It has been breezy here with some pretty good gusts. Nothing like the Sierra Mountains, 194 mph /312 km/h I hope your plants hanging in there.

Hit a little depression issue right when they were finishing. Pretty much just cut the pollen sacks off and threw them, whole, into jars with desiccant packs. They've been sitting on my garage floor for about 5 months now :pass:
View attachment 1669018View attachment 1669019
I did collect some from 1 plant and mix it with flour and get it into tubes with beads. But they've also been just sitting in the garage
I don't see any pollen? but if it is in there and has been kept dry it will be fine.

CMD :woody:
Screenshot_20240302-190040.png

Sd1 male
Screenshot_20240302-190158.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back