Status
Not open for further replies.
While I am on here....I do remember recently having a conversation about trying to find a true Skunk plant?......well I found these in my vault ..View attachment 1668987
I got them a while ago but they are photo so I didn't plant them....wonder if they are any use?
I'll be starting a skunk thread in a week or 2. I've got a couple different versions from different breeders that are supposed to be legit 70s and 80s skunk 🦨 All photos. Hoping I've got some viable auto pollen for them :headbang:

I'll be starting a skunk thread in a week or 2. I've got a couple different versions from different breeders that are supposed to be legit 70s and 80s skunk 🦨 All photos. Hoping I've got some viable auto pollen for them :headbang:
Perhaps some sd2 pollen might go well…:eyebrows: :pass:

Gonna be growing the 81s and 79xsour diesel
Screenshot_20240302-183625.png

And a couple of these
Screenshot_20240302-183740.png

What did you do incorrectly? :pass:
Hit a little depression issue right when they were finishing. Pretty much just cut the pollen sacks off and threw them, whole, into jars with desiccant packs. They've been sitting on my garage floor for about 5 months now :pass:
IMG_20240302_184334363.jpg
IMG_20240302_184343525.jpg

I did collect some from 1 plant and mix it with flour and get it into tubes with beads. But they've also been just sitting in the garage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back