Status
Not open for further replies.
While I am on here....I do remember recently having a conversation about trying to find a true Skunk plant?......well I found these in my vault ..
IMG_20240302_224208398.jpg

I got them a while ago but they are photo so I didn't plant them....wonder if they are any use?

Well the wife is out with friends and my daughter is out with friends. While dad stays in with friends and decarbs some pucks for infusion. This is my first time using this Levo C my wife bought me for Christmas. We shall see how it does.

20240302_172925.jpg

20240302_172856.jpg

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh this sucks......she is asleep:cuss:since 20:30....the f**king dogs are asleep next to me, farting and snoring :doh: and f**king muggins here is in the middle......sulking!!.....bah.

:crying: Poor @Vapo :pighug:....you could be out Night Clubbin........in the snow........

In the middle of a massive wind storm here...the cabin is rocking....:nono:....the dogs have both buggered off to bed with hubby coz they are scared by the banging and clanging......

Me poor plants are going to be getting hammered........but I wouldn't even open the door in this.....:pass:

:crying: Poor @Vapo :pighug:....you could be out Night Clubbin........in the snow........

In the middle of a massive wind storm here...the cabin is rocking....:nono:....the dogs have both buggered off to bed with hubby coz they are scared by the banging and clanging......

Me poor plants are going to be getting hammered........but I wouldn't even open the door in this.....:pass:

Says Video is Private JM.....

should be good now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back