Status
Not open for further replies.
Next step up is building my own grow area. I have a 4'x12' space. Well, its 138 inches or so, it was 12' to the OTHER side of the studs, lol. The building is 12' wide, including the outside. So that precludes (@420Forever will like that new word) me from using any of the 12' wide tents.

View attachment 1667937

This is my office layout now.

I think it would be pretty easy to just eliminate the two tents, and build a frame out of 1x2s and using 1/2" 4x8 insulation board and tape to seal it up, and staple up mylar on the inside. Then I could build an overhead system to move my lights around, put in better electrical. I could even have a workbench against the wall with a grow light over it for seedlings.

If you have the room, give yourself access to the back of the tents. Pain without it! and if there is hardwood floors in there...

Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 10.13.53 PM.png

If you have the room, give yourself access to the back of the tents. Pain without it! and if there is hardwood floors in there...

View attachment 1667941

Its carpeted. But OSB underneath. I built the place, I know where everything is at.

I would just mylar right over the walls and tape it up to protect from humidity. Put foam bats in the windows to block out light and mylar right over that. Would give myself access to all the wall outlet still.

This damn thing is only on its second cycle of plants…. :doh:Between that, and the grossly under sized filter they sent with the kit… it’s going to be hard to buy from them again, or recommend their equipment.
I think a bad Rheostat is a fairly common occurrence in failures of any sort with LED lights.
The HLG light that I won had a bad Rheostat that showed itself in a few days of operation. Unlike Mars, all it took was a phone call and several were sent out. They say that they had gotten in a bad batch of Rheostat from their manufacturer. That one has performed flawlessly ever since September of 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back