Status
Not open for further replies.
U home from work yet @Lil Dab ?? :shrug::cooldance:

Or u still driving home?
8A1A89FE-024A-40F0-8B0D-8FF6622AD792.jpeg

Anyone had problems with the dimmer quitting working on their @Marshydro light? I had to move all the seedlings into my 2x4 …..

The light works at full blast if I push the button that turns off the dimmer…

Got a SP3000 with a dead dimmer. Full blast only lol.

Got a SP3000 with a dead dimmer. Full blast only lol.
This damn thing is only on its second cycle of plants…. :doh:Between that, and the grossly under sized filter they sent with the kit… it’s going to be hard to buy from them again, or recommend their equipment.

Anyone had problems with the dimmer quitting working on their @Marshydro light? I had to move all the seedlings into my 2x4 …..

My driver went bad on my old tsw2000. They were out of drivers and ended up sending me a whole new light after some back and forth. Yours still has to be under warranty... I got in contact with them through Amazon :pass:

My driver went bad on my old tsw2000. They were out of drivers and ended up sending me a whole new light after some back and forth. Yours still has to be under warranty... I got in contact with them through Amazon :pass:
I’m trying to get ahold of their rep in their section on here… we’ll see how it goes. I’ve got half a mind to just use the smaller tent to start plants in, and use the big one for flower. That way I’ve got a perpetual going. :pass:

Little tight with this many seedlings though
IMG_1474.jpeg

I’m trying to get ahold of their rep in their section on here… we’ll see how it goes. I’ve got half a mind to just use the smaller tent to start plants in, and use the big one for flower. That way I’ve got a perpetual going. :pass:

Little tight with this many seedlings though View attachment 1667936

Negative I guess I've gotten lucky I've heard of a few folks with issues but my fc-3000 has been fine I use the dimmer at the beginning of every grow :goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back