Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to get ahold of their rep in their section on here… we’ll see how it goes. I’ve got half a mind to just use the smaller tent to start plants in, and use the big one for flower. That way I’ve got a perpetual going. :pass:

Little tight with this many seedlings though :pass: View attachment 1667936
Pretty sure I tried through here, their site and Amazon. But they do have a new rep here. They sent me a list of things to do to figure out what was wrong. Then they sent a new driver but it had different wires then mine. So then they sent a whole new light :pass:

Anyone had problems with the dimmer quitting working on their @Marshydro light? I had to move all the seedlings into my 2x4 …..

The light works at full blast if I push the button that turns off the dimmer…
@WildBill
Had it happen him on a different model

Looks like a new tent is in order…

Next step up is building my own grow area. I have a 4'x12' space. Well, its 138 inches or so, it was 12' to the OTHER side of the studs, lol. The building is 12' wide, including the outside. So that precludes (@420Forever will like that new word) me from using any of the 12' wide tents.

1708993072504.png

This is my office layout now.

I think it would be pretty easy to just eliminate the two tents, and build a frame out of 1x2s and using 1/2" 4x8 insulation board and tape to seal it up, and staple up mylar on the inside. Then I could build an overhead system to move my lights around, put in better electrical. I could even have a workbench against the wall with a grow light over it for seedlings.

Anyone had problems with the dimmer quitting working on their @Marshydro light? I had to move all the seedlings into my 2x4 …..

The light works at full blast if I push the button that turns off the dimmer…
A shiny new kit too..... that's
crazy.

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back