Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the idea was to roll them in crushed vitamin c powder after you made them, for that tart stuff on the outside like all the tart candy has.
Not me i like em extra sour and citric acid powder can’t reach the same level!

The main ingredient in that product is... you guessed it! Citric Acid
Ya but few drops of the liquid will put u 10x what an inch thick coating of citric acid powder will do! Its super strength!

1708878071258.png

Trying to find cans of this. They don't make it anymore, but it was the best soda on the planet.

I played around a bit more with it last night, and I am less impressed than initially. The flavour is poor, at least I think it is - to me it tastes burnt, and even with a brand new coil and trying to keep the temp low by heating only for short puffs, I still could not avoid the burnt flavour. Given that the heat is applied by a fine tungsten wire, perhaps this design can't avoid overheating the rosin. It is possible that the rosin I was playing with is poor, I'll reserve judgement until I try a couple other strains. :shrug:

Yeah they always get you on the first couple hits then things turn south cause you have the left over dab from before in there that just keeps burning. The problem with most cheaper vapes is there's no temp control and or not easy to clean between sessions. Where as when you get something like the Puffco peak or proxy or the focus Carta like frank and FF have or even the lookah q7 you can clean the bowl out very easily after each session giving you a fresh experience every time with temp control. Not just variable voltage that is just heating on a coil to glowing red whether it is buried in a bed of quartz glass or just exposed it still glowing red and too hot just scorches the dab

Hey HOF! Those plants will continue to stench like crazy until the mid 20's day wise. They will continue to grow a little after that too, but not crazy. So yes, you're confunkted with that many. Let them ride and hold on to the reigns!!! :rofl:

Okey. So we got ~three weeks to go. Fuck me beautiful -
Not you in person, but you know what I mean 🤣.
It’s going to be a squeeze if it’s doable, but I’ll make it work.

Since switch we got 20cm of stretch which I see as strange.
What I’ve read she shouldn’t stretch much at all…. I don’t know who made those claims (multiple sources) but she clearly stretches and no signs of flowers.

And I have not even given them optimum conditions, I think we need to update her status if this goes marvelous 🧐

What I’ve read she shouldn’t stretch much at all…. I don’t know who made those claims (multiple sources) but she clearly stretches and no signs of flowers.
This is 100% incorrect…. Expect them to at least double in size, or more…. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back