Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was quite the edible yesterday! :cools: :biggrin:

It was definitely a ride!
Although, it definitely was not helpful in the pain department.

When I walked into the little ladies shop yesterday, I had intentions of finding a couple of different dosages and testing them, but she had a pretty decent deal that she cut me on this particular two pack.

I think I'll just stick to what I make. I think my coconut oil Green Dragon Is a far better product and it helps with pain. And that's medication I reclaim from the work material of a dry ice shake! I look at it like it's free medicine! It's something that would Otherwise either go to the compost bin or the worm bin. Well, it eventually goes there, but I get the last bit of goodness out of it.

Well it was an interesting experiment though.

Well, that was quite the edible yesterday! :cools: :biggrin:

It was definitely a ride!
Although, it definitely was not helpful in the pain department.

When I walked into the little ladies shop yesterday, I had intentions of finding a couple of different dosages and testing them, but she had a pretty decent deal that she cut me on this particular two pack.

I think I'll just stick to what I make. I think my coconut oil Green Dragon Is a far better product and it helps with pain. And that's medication I reclaim from the work material of a dry ice shake! I look at it like it's free medicine! It's something that would Otherwise either go to the compost bin or the worm bin. Well, it eventually goes there, but I get the last bit of goodness out of it.

Well it was an interesting experiment though.
A lot of those places use distillate as their weed source…. Totally devoid of other cannabinoids and any terpenes :pass:

A lot of those places use distillate as their weed source…. Totally devoid of other cannabinoids and any terpenes :pass:
Yeah, it was just sorta impulse/dare in the actual purchase. When they told me of the milligrams, it kinda went from testing various dosages to let's see if I can do this..................... Here! Hold my beer!

Confuckulations to me 🤣
Let’s see in a week how it’s going in there, I won’t upload until that.

Btw, you’re funny 😄

Hey HOF! Those plants will continue to stench like crazy until the mid 20's day wise. They will continue to grow a little after that too, but not crazy. So yes, you're confunkted with that many. Let them ride and hold on to the reigns!!! :rofl:

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 12.38.28 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back