Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its neat. But do we really need stronger and stronger weed?

Gets me plenty high. Why fuck with my tolerance and start growing 35% weed?
Not when u do dabs! :eyebrows::rofl::lildab:

Well, the fruity pebbles treats are in the fridge cooling. Deffinatly need more cereal in the mix to fill that pan. Will adjust when I do the cocoa pebbles pan this afternoon. Gotta start in on brownies after this break. A lil smoke, a beer, another gram and a cig while I catch up with you all.
:cooldance:

Well, the fruity pebbles treats are in the fridge cooling. Deffinatly need more cereal in the mix to fill that pan. Will adjust when I do the cocoa pebbles pan this afternoon. Gotta start in on brownies after this break. A lil smoke, a beer, another gram and a cig while I catch up with you all.
:cooldance:
I like to stir peanut butter ribbons into the brownie mix after pouring it into the pan, before going in the oven… :headbang: :pass:

I like to stir peanut butter ribbons into the brownie mix after pouring it into the pan, before going in the oven… :headbang: :pass:
That sounds good in theory, for others. As much as I love my peanut butter I just want it on bread, don't even like those resese's cups. Just me and my oddities.

Screenshot_20240224-122308.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back