Status
Not open for further replies.
Babysitting my friends 7 year old right now. I'm feeding him cans of mountain dew while telling him stories about how adults sometimes eat babies, and how he was probably almost eaten as a baby but then his mom decided to keep him.

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right :shrug:

It's a good afternoon for ax throwing! Just a suggestion, if you're looking for an activity...or the ancient art of hot knives...

I like to stir peanut butter ribbons into the brownie mix after pouring it into the pan, before going in the oven… :headbang: :pass:
I just slather peanut butter all over top of brownie before i eat it! ;) :eyebrows::d5:

One thing is for sure, I can damn sure smell the weed in the butter but with the oil for brownies it barely has a scent of it.
I haven’t tried yet but @Mañ'O'Green has said several times if u infuse the oil or butter and then decarb that vs decarbing the flower first it won’t have as much of a smell (i think) but also said it won’t give your edibles the toasted weed flavor!

or the ancient art of hot knives...
1708797480534.gif

I haven’t tried yet but @Mañ'O'Green has said several times if u infuse the oil or butter and then decarb that vs decarbing the flower first it won’t have as much of a smell (i think) but also said it won’t give your edibles the toasted weed flavor!
What are the time and temps he uses for the decarb? The same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back