Status
Not open for further replies.
Use olive oil to extract for a salve, do it, the extraction before you decarb then just heat half of the strained oil to 250°F and hold for 27 minutes then add the rest of the oil and bees wax to the pot and stir. Pour into your containers and let cool. I am sure you will find the ratios for oil and bees wax as you research, I don't remember off the top of my head. You will get a better "Whole Plant" product doing it this way. Decarbing in the oven just cooks off too much good stuff, everything you smell is something you are losing when done in the oven.
Thanks for the info. I will have to try that.

Morning @Hotfire :bighug:.. #HappyCaturday.....

My preliminary Hubby health and safety check says...if thats got watter in....hes going to squash the soft body as he Draws...and that bottom plug is going to fall out....and dump dirty bong watter in his lap...........:crying:..but maybe it is just me..........
I'm guessing the bottom plug is for putting in ice cubes.

Morning Kittens. Happy Caturday. Caught up on chores so just a lil break before starting in on treats. Meds n mush were working pretty good then I did my hot ass shower and for some reason got the joints creaking and paining worse than when I woke up. Fvck this old age crap.

Morning Kittens. Happy Caturday. Caught up on chores so just a lil break before starting in on treats. Meds n mush were working pretty good then I did my hot ass shower and for some reason got the joints creaking and paining worse than when I woke up. Fvck this old age crap.
Morning Bill :pass: Sounds like it’s time for more mushies and another joint to me amigro :bump:

1708792097233.gif

Yeah, I play guitar… I’ve been told it is ergonomic in its design. Making it easier to play… never had a chance to prove or disprove it…
Builders get up to all sorts of stuff to set their instruments apart from the competition, sometimes functional, sometimes marketing. I saw one classic guitar in which the fretboard surface was twisted from one end to the other, again, ergonomics were the claimed reason. I didn't notice a lot of difference in the way it played, but I am not a professional and might not notice. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back