Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how they will define "household" as far as growing plants.
In NY state home-grows will be legal starting in June of this year. That's 18 months after the first licensed retail sale. We're allowed three plants in flower and 3 immature plants per adult, with a max of double that per household. So in a home with 2 or more adults we can grow up to 12 plants at a time (6 in flower and 6 immature). Possession of over a pound, or 5 oz of concentrate, is still a misdemeanor, and 5 pounds is a felony (or 2 lb of concentrate), so I guess we're supposed to smoke it up quick so our stash doesn't get too big. On the street we can legally possess up to 3 oz (or 24g of concentrate). We're also allowed to give 3 oz. at a time as a gift.

As a practical matter, the newspaper says the popo are not raiding un-licensed dispensaries. Only the state Cannabis Control Board is raiding black-market dispos so far, and they're not making arrests, just confiscating inventory and putting a notice on the door with a number for snitchy neighbors to call when they open up for business again. They hit one unlicensed storefront dispo in my neighborhood, and they were open a couple days later.

Criminal records for anything that's now legal are being automatically expunged. Those of us charged with weed conspiracy are prolly outa luck though. Oh, well, with one foot in the grave already it won't really matter for me.

Morning everyone :pass:

So Im on the look out for cbd heavy strains Anyone have any suggestions, either photo or auto. Im going to try experimenting with making topical ointments. I tried this really awesome home made one after I screwed up my back this past weekend and it worked like a charm. Unfortunately it was only a sample the gf got from a client of hers, and I wanna see if I can make it too. Shes almost out.

Try the Medtree guy on Oregon Elite Seeds

Morning everyone :pass:

So Im on the look out for cbd heavy strains Anyone have any suggestions, either photo or auto. Im going to try experimenting with making topical ointments. I tried this really awesome home made one after I screwed up my back this past weekend and it worked like a charm. Unfortunately it was only a sample the gf got from a client of hers, and I wanna see if I can make it too. Shes almost out.
Seedsman has one that has worked well for me. It was very similar to the Dinamed Auto CBD Kush that I like. They are both dark color with the same spicy aroma, I suspect they share some background. I use the strain by mixing it with THC strains, not on its own. I've made topicals with it, but they were not effective for deep pain in large joints. Worked a treat on fingers, according to the dearest, but not for knees.

Anyway, here is the strain that I found fine from Seedsman, the Dinamed one is no longer available as far as I know.

:pighug:

Wonder how they will define "household" as far as growing plants.
I wonder how they figure three plants will only produce 50 grams. Must be in 200 ml pots. :crying:

I've had better luck with growing an all CBD and blending myself. DP Charlotte's Angel is a good one. It's auto and photo. Mephisto canna cheese is good if you're looking for 50/50 ish
I think that's very true if you want absolute consistency.
I have grown Vidamints twice and the Rosin was exactly the same in consistency, yield and most importantly, the same effect.
That's the only one I have grown twice. I very much like her! Very!:headbang::headbang::headbang::biggrin:

Damn It to hell! What the hell is up with this BS?

Some of you may get this, but I'm not going any further into an explanation, but I feel like I have "Boogie Board Nipples"! :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :chimp::gassy:

Boogie boarders and maybe surfers may understand what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back