Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Ive never really looked into cbd strains before, but after experiencing what it did for my back, Im very interested.
Vidamints Is a fantastic girl to grow! Very easy very productive very greasy and very frosty! It's damn good medicine! It is not a one to one though. At least the two girls that I have grown! I would say maybe 70/30 THC/CBD. But you maintain functionality quite well and you do get pain relief from the THC and the inflammation with the CBD.
Mephisto's Aunt Jeannie's Elixir is extremely frosty very nice buds very productive and easy to grow. I haven't processed her yet, still in the freezer. I expect her to be a very good hash producer and should squish out quite nicely with some very beautiful rosin.

Super Sativa Club Auto Elephant Is another very productive easy to grow relatively big girl. Excellent hash producer and the medication was very effective. I would say she was more CBD leaning, but very slightly.

I think @Jean-O CBD Haze has both THC and CBD. I really didn't do her justice in the grow because of gnats right at the time of germination. Under good conditions, she would be an amazing medicine producer. I was satisfied with the results, but the thought of what it could have been kind of bummed me a bit. Budds were rock hard! And she made very good medicine! Maybe you can go look on his website or maybe he will chime in on the THC and CBD. I think I made oil out of her. The whole girl! I gave out a bunch of 30 milliliter bottles! Everybody was extremely happy!

All my medicinals , I will fresh Freeze and do a dry ice shake. I think live Rosin represents this the essence of the girl in the best fashion...................... Other than maybe making a temple ball ! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

But with Rosin I can get some very good consistency in making medicines and doing that very cleanly. Maybe someday I will process it further and remove some of the fats and lipids, but that would be mainly for vaping.
Hope this helped!

Did you hear about Baker Creek getting busted with GMO seeds?

They introduced an all purple tomato this year that looked just like a GMO all purple some other company had introduced.

Someone asked like...hey, those look really similar, and them Baker Creek tried to back out on their new tomato and they won't be selling it now. Looks like they were making false claims about it not being GMO.

So if thats important to you, you might want to re-eval where you get your seed.
Seems like they made a mistake and did their best to correct it. Definitely not a good look, but not gonna let it turn me off the company entirely. Besides... I get free seeds from my buddy who works for them.

I generally work 7 to 3 or 3:30 most days.

This morning I logged into my work laptop to see a message from my boss at 4:30 yesterday asking if I was online.

We talked this morning, and he was trying to get some info on costs for a certain project I'm working on, but they decided to pivot and use some other info in their presentation.

I even told him, like odds were I was at my desk playing a game, it wouldn't have been a problem for him to call or text me.

But no, he is super careful about not bothering us during off hours and doesn't want to turn that into a thing at all.

I have to say, I respect the hell out of that, and I am unusually lucky to having management that wouldn't have immediately called me and told me to get my ass online and help out.
I would Not mind that at all and would happily do it, but it wouldn't be the norm. There's a job to be done, so let's get it done! That's why I look at it! That's way I've always been since a kid!

I would Not mind that at all and would happily do it, but it wouldn't be the norm. There's a job to be done, so let's get it done! That's why I look at it! That's way I've always been since a kid!

Same.

My wife procrastinates, and it drives me insane.

You have to get something done. Why sit around with that shit over your head? Get it done THEN you can relax.

Did you hear about Baker Creek getting busted with GMO seeds?

They introduced an all purple tomato this year that looked just like a GMO all purple some other company had introduced.

Someone asked like...hey, those look really similar, and them Baker Creek tried to back out on their new tomato and they won't be selling it now. Looks like they were making false claims about it not being GMO.

So if thats important to you, you might want to re-eval where you get your seed.

Seems like they made a mistake and did their best to correct it. Definitely not a good look, but not gonna let it turn me off the company entirely. Besides... I get free seeds from my buddy who works for them.
These guys are the only place I have bought seeds from Since the 90s!

I made a lot of money one year with the Israeli Ogden melons they had. Expensive seeds for cantaloupes, but I got results! It was a three year project, with two years of soil building and one year of growing. The land was a neighbors that was across the highway that had a beautiful sloping field with good drainage and it had good air flow. I did the two years of soil building for the use of the land.

These guys are the only place I have bought seeds from Since the 90s!

I made a lot of money one year with the Israeli Ogden melons they had. Expensive seeds for cantaloupes, but I got results! It was a three year project, with two years of soil building and one year of growing. The land was a neighbors that was across the highway that had a beautiful sloping field with good drainage and it had good air flow. I did the two years of soil building for the use of the land.
Hoping my parents will let me start a project like that on a few acres of pasture we've owned since I was a kid. Just a lot of long grass with decades of cow/horse manure now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back