Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 9.41.36 AM.png

Morning everyone! Smoking on this Zamaldelica x Kali China and getting ready to do some work with the veggie garden starts: transplant and move into the 4x4. Dropped another round of seeds yesterday too! Glad I've got the extra tent space this year
1000004120.jpg

1000004108.jpg

Morning everyone :pass:

So Im on the look out for cbd heavy strains Anyone have any suggestions, either photo or auto. Im going to try experimenting with making topical ointments. I tried this really awesome home made one after I screwed up my back this past weekend and it worked like a charm. Unfortunately it was only a sample the gf got from a client of hers, and I wanna see if I can make it too. Shes almost out.

Morning everyone :pass:

So Im on the look out for cbd heavy strains Anyone have any suggestions, either photo or auto. Im going to try experimenting with making topical ointments. I tried this really awesome home made one after I screwed up my back this past weekend and it worked like a charm. Unfortunately it was only a sample the gf got from a client of hers, and I wanna see if I can make it too. Shes almost out.
Vidamints is supposed to have a good ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back