Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fun thing to toss around the ol brain: why do we never see falling stars or comets or whatever going in any direction other than down? Why don't we ever see them going up? Just a stoned thought..

"alex, i'll take gravity for 100 plz, ty" :toke: ppp

"alex, i'll take gravity for 100 plz, ty" :toke: ppp
1708650426454.gif

I think there is a LOT of things our government isn't telling us.

I truly believe there are aliens and they know about them. Sorry, but too much damn proof. Too many sightings. Too many people talking about it. Bob Lazar has been talking about it since the 80s, and the stuff coming to light with the Grusch hearings is only making Lazar look more and more credible.

I believe bigfoot is real, and the logging industry prevents it from being studied in any sort of seriousness. Plus, how would people react if they found out that there was an intelligent ape species practically in their backyards. There have been too many sightings of people describing the exact same thing.

But Russia would have been able to destroy the US's credibility if they could have proven we lied about the moon landing. They STILL would. If Putin had credible evidence we faked it and released it today, think of the insanity it would cause.

No, sorry, we landed on the moon.

Not only that, but there were too many people involved. Too many people would have had to know for it to be covered up.

A falling star or meteorite appears to be "falling down" because the plasma tail goes behind the rock as it falls into the atmosphere.

Same reason the tail on a comet appears to make it be heading towards the sun even when its on its way back out of the solar system.
Is this Nasa's reasoning? Or is it possible that we aren't on a spinning ball? Cause that would make sense if the earth wasn't spinning, wobbling and "hurling through space".

I think there is a LOT of things our government isn't telling us.

I truly believe there are aliens and they know about them. Sorry, but too much damn proof. Too many sightings. Too many people talking about it. Bob Lazar has been talking about it since the 80s, and the stuff coming to light with the Grusch hearings is only making Lazar look more and more credible.

I believe bigfoot is real, and the logging industry prevents it from being studied in any sort of seriousness. Plus, how would people react if they found out that there was an intelligent ape species practically in their backyards. There have been too many sightings of people describing the exact same thing.

But Russia would have been able to destroy the US's credibility if they could have proven we lied about the moon landing. They STILL would. If Putin had credible evidence we faked it and released it today, think of the insanity it would cause.

No, sorry, we landed on the moon.

Not only that, but there were too many people involved. Too many people would have had to know for it to be covered up.
1000017909.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back