Status
Not open for further replies.

1000017894.gif

I was gonna say i feel jipped! All u saw was the control room but no camera on board! They were talking about using some super powerful telescope station to get a view of the lander on the surface but said it takes like 12hrs!

View attachment 1667213
Probably filmed in Burbank :haha:

I was gonna say i feel jipped! All u saw was the control room but no camera on board! They were talking about using some super powerful telescope station to get a view of the lander on the surface but said it takes like 12hrs!

View attachment 1667213
See what I mean, always something with them.. 12 hours is PLENTY of time to bamboozle us.. and I'm sure they already have whatever they are gonna show us mocked up they just couldn't do a live feed cause they didn't go.. yet again!
First moon landing was faked to bankrupt the soviets, nothing more than a Stanley Kubrick production..
1000017895.gif

My other question is why would take 12 hours to zoom in on a telescope?

Unless they landed on.... the darkside...

Lmao the country the telescope in has to have a view of the moon to zoom in on it! That means waiting til nighttime there! ;)

My other question is why would take 12 hours to zoom in on a telescope?

Unless they landed on.... the darkside...

"ticking away the momentz that make up a dull day" = my daily existence on afn :doh: :rofl: ppp

Lmao the country the telescope in has to have a view of the moon to zoom in on it! That means waiting til nighttime there! ;)
1000017897.gif

You would think something like this would have been planned for ahead of time to prove once and for all its not a hoax. They could literally shit on us with proof, especially with the technology we have now.. but no they peddle their bullshit and see who buys it.
And while we're on that topic, idk about you guys but the moon is ALWAYS in the sky during the day from where im at. Even when the sun is beaming down on us, it never goes away the way the sun does at night.. So do you really buy that they are waiting for a view of the moon? :crying:
1000017898.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back