Status
Not open for further replies.
no no no :doh: ur confuzzling regular, intelligent egyptianz with flat egyptianz....two totally diff animalz ;) ppp
1000017890.jpg

So I just read that the moon landing was a success... no live stream other than NASA talking. No live footage and "pictures will be released at a later time" .....
1000017892.gif

So 50 years ago they had the technology to make a live phone call from the moon to the president and broadcast it LIVE on TV, but in the year 2024 we can't see a live stream of it or anything thats not delayed?
1000017893.gif

So I just read that the moon landing was a success... no live stream other than NASA talking. No live footage and "pictures will be released at a later time" .....
View attachment 1667207

So 50 years ago they had the technology to make a live phone call from the moon to the president and broadcast it LIVE on TV, but in the year 2024 we can't see a live stream of it or anything thats not delayed?
View attachment 1667209

View attachment 1667207

View attachment 1667209
I was gonna say i feel jipped! All u saw was the control room but no camera on board! They were talking about using some super powerful telescope station to get a view of the lander on the surface but said it takes like 12hrs!

1708647572567.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back