Status
Not open for further replies.
1708619352797.gif

I didn't notice it initially, but they are probably running from that large dorsal fin in the background!

The pic reminded me of when I lived in Maui. Guy I worked with at the Hard Rock was a triathlete. We would be at the bars until 4 and had to be at work at 10. That guy would have run 10 moles or ridden 50 a bike miles before work. Meanwhile Im hurlin in the bushes when he pulls up :haha:
Yeah, that's probably a killer whale and those are probably Emperor penguins. I don't think I've ever seen on any of the documentaries a penguin puking when he wasn't feeding an offspring .

In my youth, I absolutely hated running, even though I've ran in many many marathons. Now I would ride a bike forever! From about nine or 10 years old to about 16, I went everywhere on bicycles! There were a couple of years where my dad bought all my tires and was always complaining when I came up and showed him the thin tread or a flat. Now Granted, when I was first riding a bike, we would always have contests of who could lead the longest skid mark! That was pretty hard on back tires, but most of us had slicks back there anyway!

The one thing I hated about living at Iroquois Point on Oahu, was that there was no way to get to Pearl Harbor by a bicycle. H1 was the only way out and you can't ride a bicycle on the interstate. That would be kinda cool to see if they've remedied that situation, although Iroquois Point naval housing does not exist anymore. They sold it. I could ride up the entire west coast to Ka'ena Point. That was an absolute beautiful ride! It was an easy ride and if I wanted something challenging, there was always the ride to the Nuuanu Pali Lookout.

Ahhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, The days of bringing the candle at both ends! Long gone and sorely missed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back