Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin!

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 9.39.29 AM.png

Ya i know but it didn’t turn light on only made it flash when it was cutting out real bad but never fully stayed lit so not sure it would have a stored code from that! Depending what he would charge may have someone come here and check to see if it shows anything cuz no code reader for me!
Most OBD2 cars have a procedure to read codes without a reader. Usually it involves key on/odd a number of times, and brake presses. The code then flashes, or displays.

Most OBD2 cars have a procedure to read codes without a reader. Usually it involves key on/odd a number of times, and brake presses. The code then flashes, or displays.

I think you are thinking of ODB1, you could short 2 pins and it would flash codes. They did away with that for the most part with ODB2 when it came out in 1996.

Mornin Frank! :pass:

Not a FB fan, but really liked that Tangie. Great energy buzz. Clear headed so it's a nice get shit done smoke. Plants got huge too. 12 zips off one and 8 on the other. I usually average around 4 -5. Buds were really pretty too. Will see if I can find some pics later today

Thank you @Lil Dab no need to apologize I appreciate any help I receive, the consensus is a bigger pump would be beneficial. I am running an open system no inserts or emmiters, all tubing same exact length. I assumed Flora Flex was on top of game since they sell this pump for an 8 plant kit and I am only running 4 atm. System is running fine atm without the filter, will replace pump at the end of this run. May need a 4 horse sump pump to feed these 4 plants with MC:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::thanks:
I now use a sump pump for my large pots. Works a treat, and not a lot more expensive than the ones sold for irrigation. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back