Status
Not open for further replies.
See, what I do is…. Spray a skunk with sulfur, then the skunk sprays my weed. Works like a charm every time! Wicked skunky!!!!!:thumbsup:
1707875884159.gif

I heard that if you dilute the skunk spray sack in some distilled water to 150ppm and pH to 6.5. It will make your plants super skunked. You need to use fresh sack juice though.
Usually by the time I wrangle the skunk spray sack away from the skunk, it’s empty, and I need a shower. Unfortunately.. :doh: :doh: :lildab: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guy in a FB group is telling growers if they want their weed to taste skunky, to spray them with sulfur right before harvest.

I want you guys to all know that simply by NOT making this statement yourselves, you have won the internet today.

Ok so I have heard that sulfur helps enhance terpenes.

But that was just like, add it to the soil and it helps.

Is he like saying to foliar feed with sulfur? What kind of sulfur?

I don't see how foliar feeding only right before harvest would be any help.

Or was he literally saying the sulfur helps make the skunk taste?

Ya if it was close to harvest the buds would absorb that shit like a sponge and i highly suspect skunk isn’t the aroma u will get! More like rotten eggs! :yoinks::nono::rofl:

Well I will definitely make those again.......the Grape Jelly Meatballs were a great take on sweet and sour. The little bit of heat was a nice addition. It went real well with the home made egg noodles.
20240213_165017.jpg

Well I will definitely make those again.......the Grape Jelly Meatballs were a great take on sweet and sour. The little bit of heat was a nice addition. It went real well with the home made egg noodles.View attachment 1665445

Next time, add a little oyster sauce to your jelly and chili sauce. I know kroger carries it in the asian section. It adds a ton of umami. Doesn't add any sort of fishy flavor. I use the hell out of it in all sorts of stuff. Even pasta sauce, a spoonful will just add something special to it.

MORE TERPS! :wiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back