Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll make you wanna bite some ears off
1707874525889.jpeg

Guy in a FB group is telling growers if they want their weed to taste skunky, to spray them with sulfur right before harvest.

I want you guys to all know that simply by NOT making this statement yourselves, you have won the internet today.

Guy in a FB group is telling growers if they want their weed to taste skunky, to spray them with sulfur right before harvest.

I want you guys to all know that simply by NOT making this statement yourselves, you have won the internet today.
Why i am not on Facebook or reddit! :nono::rofl:

Tell him the tried and true method is to just take a dump in the pot! ;) :haha::crying:

See, what I do is…. Spray a skunk with sulfur, then the skunk sprays my weed. Works like a charm every time! Wicked skunky!!!!!:thumbsup:

Why i am not on Facebook or reddit! :nono::rofl:

Tell him the tried and true method is to just take a dump in the pot! ;) :haha::crying:

Not me man. You know the stuff they use to purposely stench propane gas? It's called mercaptan. I just put a few drops of that on my weed and wooooooooooooo-eeeeeeeeeeee you better call the FIRE DEPARTMENT because we might have a GAS LEAK up in here!

See, what I do is…. Spray a skunk with sulfur, then the skunk sprays my weed. Works like a charm every time! Wicked skunky!!!!!:thumbsup:
I heard that if you dilute the skunk spray sack in some distilled water to 150ppm and pH to 6.5. It will make your plants super skunked. You need to use fresh sack juice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back