Status
Not open for further replies.
Set my 2x2x4 tent back up with the P1500 Viparspectra light for my garden seedlings.

1707590998733.png

I will not be using it for weed after, my AC in my office just can't keep up with the heat from the lights. But, this will get my tomatoes and peppers and everything going nicely once I move them to pots. I bought a 100 pack of 6" nursery pots on amazon.

Amazon product

So once they sprout in the root plugs, they'll go to the pots for about 2 months until I move them outside.

I'll be growing mostly in 7 gallon grow bags, and then 27 gallon plastic totes for the bigger stuff like watermelon, birdhouse gourd and loofah.

Bill I do ethanol extractions in a deep freeze to get my concentrate. I make five caps per gram. The formula I use is .95 ml of mct/concentrate per cap. If I have 20 grams of concentrate and I want to make 100 caps: 100 x .95= 95 ml. You need to subtract 20ml for the 20 grams of concentrate. 75 ml of mct + concentrate will make 100 caps. I add sunflower lecithin also.
I’ve been making them for a decade.
I assume you decarb your bud before Extraction.
Do you do a quick soak in the freezer or a long soak in the freezer?
Until I get my ExtractCraft, I think I want to let it evaporate naturally without any heat. I really don't want to go through the same heating process I did when making RSO for a dying classmate.

I just got to figure out where I can do it .....Safely. I thought about hooking up one of my small exhaust fans and went out into the attic like I had on my first grow, but I highly doubt that fan is gas safe.

I don't know, I may just wait and do it when I get my ExtractCraft. I've got one girl that I'd like to do it with but I just want to do it and get the best possible product.
I gotta try and see if I can work it into the budget by the end of the upcoming growth. I've got a CBG photo that I'm going to run specifically for a friend. Actually two friends, one with with a fairly significant PTSD and then another one that has asthma attacks.
This will a Dutch Passion girl. I grew their auto version and the effects of the live Rosin was very noticeable. First of all there was a nice absolutely chill feeling, a great feeling of well being. The most noticeable other effect was an easing in my breathing. It was definitely enough to notice. The first time I thought maybe it was some sort of placebo effect. Further use seem to back it up.
For either person I want it to be absorbed as quickly as possible, so a tincture I think is the most Fitting and effective method.
I really hope that the effect on the breathing will work for my friend. I know that's what's going to kill him. He laughingly admits to knowing some of the ER personnel at the VA clinic in Dallas on a first name basis.

Ohh I will make sure that you understand I wasn't saying anything derogatory about your answer, just that it would be strong as hell! :eyebrows: :biggrin:

Was just in contact with a friend I haven’t talked to since 96! Man, that was great! I think he is going thru a hard time rt now and he called today to tell me I was one of the biggest and best influences in his life and wanted to tell me he appreciated me and glad I picked up. Think he is good now, sounded way better at the end of the convo. He made some music and wanted me to listen… he is good, damn good! Can’t really genre-ize it but one track sounds like Jerry Cantrell’s boggy depot with a little out lady peace stirred in. Told him if he ever needs to talk, vent, whatever… I am here.

Three grams into 15 or 20 milliliters?

First of all I don't know if you could suck that up with a dropper! That would be awful thick!:funny:

Now, if you did it like that. You would use drops as a dose and not droppers.
I use 700 milligrams Per gram as my basis of active cannabinoids.
Just divide that out to whatever dosage level you want.
I have 30 milliliter bottles and 60 milliliter bottles..
A gram per 30 milliliter bottles would be a pretty stout concoction.
Start off with one full dropper and go from there.
Whatever you do you're gonna have to find the sweet spot for you. Just change the amount of oil that you actually apply or consume
Oops my bad I didn’t realize you were talking to Rick

No I was thinking 100-200 ml
Probably 100. So just roughly a gram per 30 milliliter bottle Will be just a little bit stouter than what you're talking about.
Or 2 60 milliliter bottles for the three grams. That's still going to be some stout stuff!:headbang::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back