Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it’s no Frank’s press but here my Where’s my dog 10% yield

IMG_8727.jpeg

Probably 100. So just roughly a gram per 30 milliliter bottle Will be just a little bit stouter than what you're talking about.
Or 2 60 milliliter bottles for the three grams. That's still going to be some stout stuff!:headbang::headbang:
Fantastic thanks again Bill I’m going to try 3 grams with 120ml to start. I have a nice little set of beakers and I think the 150ml will be perfect

Good Morfnoevight All! EO Happy Caturday!

I need to roast coffee today. Going to some friends for diner later, they will be serving Ajiaco a traditional soup from Lillie's homeland. It is amazing. I have been eating low carb for two days in anticipation.

#IBlameGoo ...........:chef:..saw Steak...had to have some.................:paleo:...

View attachment 1664626

Steak and tatties microwaved in their jackets.....

Mushies and onion instead of the beers.........

View attachment 1664627

Ta

tties would usually be cut into chips...but if I'm putting the grill on......I might as well go for roasties....

View attachment 1664628

View attachment 1664629

View attachment 1664630

View attachment 1664631

Bit of cream and the meat juice into the mushrooms onion mix..............:chef:...........and..................................Eat........:biggrin:

If that has driven you Nuts..... #IBlameGoo :pass:
I see a baked potato in my future.:aha:
Thanks @Mossy

It is indeed a happy caturday. I've just brought my boy home from the vet today. Now the recovery begins.

Qb
Great news and Happy Caturday. Anu has an appointment next week for teeth cleaning and extraction if needed, poor kitty!
Is that stuff meant for plants or pools? If it’s for plants then I’d say it’s fine but if it’s for pools IMO I wouldn’t use it for plants.

I use nitric acid in veg this stuff is super strong need only half the amount of phosphoric acid
View attachment 1664669
Then I switch to phosphoric acid during flower

View attachment 1664670

The Terra Aquatica PH- that @Heart of flowers showed last is a blend of nitric, phosphoric and citric acid. I like the idea and would buy it if it were here.

Fantastic thanks again Bill I’m going to try 3 grams with 120ml to start. I have a nice little set of beakers and I think the 150ml will be perfect
Did u say that was going into mct oil?

Good Morfnoevight All! EO Happy Caturday!

I need to roast coffee today. Going to some friends for diner later, they will be serving Ajiaco a traditional soup from Lillie's homeland. It is amazing. I have been eating low carb for two days in anticipation.

I see a baked potato in my future.:aha:

Great news and Happy Caturday. Anu has an appointment next week for teeth cleaning and extraction if needed, poor kitty!

The Terra Aquatica PH- that @Heart of flowers showed last is a blend of nitric, phosphoric and citric acid. I like the idea and would buy it if it were here.
Happy Caturday bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back