Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you Tried it yet @Frank the Dank .......?................:eyebrows:
Just finished charging and I took my first dabs of Strawberry Microverse. First hit impressions…. I loudly exclaimed “whoa!” :rofl: Extremely tasty hits! Flavors that weren’t available with either of my other two rigs. Very smooth vapor as well. The quality of this thing is heads and shoulders above the other rigs I have….:pass:

Just finished charging and I took my first dabs of Strawberry Microverse. First hit impressions…. I loudly exclaimed “whoa!” :rofl: Extremely tasty hits! Flavors that weren’t available with either of my other two rigs. Very smooth vapor as well. The quality of this thing is heads and shoulders above the other rigs I have….:pass:
Would you buy one first impression is it worth 399$?:pass:

I was changing the pilots video screen while the A6 was parked right behind the JBD waiting to get on the cat for takeoff while a F14 was at full afterburner on the cat,, then the JBD failed and came back down, all of a sudden it got REAL hot and it blew my feet off the ladder flapping around in the jet blast and I was barely able to hang onto the canopy hand holds and if the pilot didn't grab hold of my vest I would have taken a heck of a tumble,,,, again the good old days on the flight deck, LOL
JBD fail? Sounds like operator error. Well, I think it could have been a solenoid control valve failure.
I bet you had the shakes after you came down from that adrenalin rush!

I was thinking cocaine and strippers but if the lady wants *cough mushroom *cough *cough chocolate instead we could do that.

I've been Thinking that there must be mushies here......Im positive I saw a couple down the beach.............but I don't now if I'd have the courage to Try them.......:biggrin:...Im a bit of a Wuss......:crying:...I didn't even try dope until I was in me 30's....

I meant to ask you when we were talking about when people forgot your birthday so im just you know

:crying: At my age it is Preferable.....:crying:

Pencils in a First Day of Spring Party.........:eyebrows:..........

Thanks i buried my head in work for a couple months cuz there's a lot of cash around the holidays and it's hard without the kid around so if I work i don't think and didn't really take a break and then

Yup....Burn Out...:coffee2:.....Be Kind to Self.......don't wait for someone else to do it.

Just working for the weekend!
Just working for the weekend

Double Time...............?....................:biggrin:

Holiday weekend here...........fireworks started at 5pm again....I guess me plants are going to get stripped again tomorrow........:doh:

Would you buy one first impression is it worth 399$?:pass:
Yes….totally. I’m starting to see the differences between the more budget rigs versus the expensive ones. Build quality aside….the cheaper ones usually have replaceable coils, whereas the expensive ones have reusable/cleanable coils/atomizers. Replacing coils can add up fast….I like being able to clean it, rather than replace. Even the huni badger tips have to be replaced….although they last until you break one lol.

Not too mention…..the build quality on this thing is insane lol

Yes….totally. I’m starting to see the differences between the more budget rigs versus the expensive ones. Build quality aside….the cheaper ones usually have replaceable coils, whereas the expensive ones have reusable/cleanable coils/atomizers. Replacing coils can add up fast….I like being able to clean it, rather than replace. Even the huni badger tips have to be replaced….although they last until you break one lol.

Not too mention…..the build quality on this thing is insane lol
Thank you good to know that’s a lot though :shrug::thanks:

Thank you good to know that’s a lot though :shrug::thanks:
It is…..it’s in the same price range as the puffco peak pro and the carta 2…..which are premium rigs that have excellent reviews. I think the steep price will be offset by not having to replace coils….five coils for the mini unicorn are fifty bucks from Lookah, and they barely last a week or so with heavy use. There’s really nothing to replace on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back