Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Methinks an ordinary trawler would not have known you locked on... It were not a fishing trawler but a fishy trawler.
LOL, yeah we all knew what kind of trawler it was, we always had them following us, or a Bear bomber flying at 100' above the waves flying by, or a mig or Su doing flybys. The good old days, LOL :headbang:

:woohoo1:
39D27D7D-DD63-4594-B8FF-D598132A444F.jpeg

Thanks a bunch everyone. And thanks @Mossy DALE and @Frank the Dank :bighug: u guys always helpin me out. Idk i feel like nothing ever bothered me and then one day I just finally ran out of gas and i just got no one refilling the tank. Take take take. Then i lay exhausted and don't feel like doing anything for myself

It is Normal this time of year @PinkyNotTheBrain ... :pighug: ...most people managed to get an artificial Lift with xmas and NY..then we absolutley Bomb.

Flat Flucking Batteries.

Your shoulder is probably the straw that broke the mouses back...... :bighug:...Feel Better Soon..........:pass:

LOL, yeah we all knew what kind of trawler it was, we always had them following us, or a Bear bomber flying at 100' above the waves flying by, or a mig or Su doing flybys. The good old days, LOL :headbang:

This story made me feel happy as there was an adventure for you and not only chaotic scenes during your time at the army.
I love this kind of action as long as it is on the border and nobody getting hurt.

:pass:

Thank you for sharing @Talonxracer.

Back in the navy, at sea on the carrier, I had to check a aircrafts radar. The only way to safely transmit on the ground is to park the plane on the fantail(rear of the flight deck) facing to the rear. We get the plane all tied down, turned up all the radar and IR gear, aimed at the Soviet trawler tailing the aircraft carrier and locked on,,,,,yowza!, that trawler immediately changed course and started zig zagging, funny as all heck!
Really? Same with an A6E? I think I saw a Brown Shoe doing that. I hated going up on the flight deck. Cool to see the planes, too much crap going on and too many ways of dying. I did like going to the buzzard roost. Night ops was cool.....from up there. I bet it wasn't on the flight deck!

The day before the first day of Spring......:watering:.Born to Grow.......

Why...what you buying me......?....Does it Start with Chocolate........?....:eyebrows:

:crying: :pighug:I was thinking cocaine and strippers but if the lady wants *cough mushroom *cough *cough chocolate instead we could do that.
I meant to ask you when we were talking about when people forgot your birthday so im just you know
It is Normal this time of year @PinkyNotTheBrain ... :pighug: ...most people managed to get an artificial Lift with xmas and NY..then we absolutley Bomb.

Flat Flucking Batteries.

Your shoulder is probably the straw that broke the mouses back...... :bighug:...Feel Better Soon..........:pass:
Thanks i buried my head in work for a couple months cuz there's a lot of cash around the holidays and it's hard without the kid around so if I work i don't think and didn't really take a break and then
mauf-fall-apart.gif

Really? Same with an A6E? I think I saw a Brown Shoe doing that. I hated going up on the flight deck. Cool to see the planes, too much crap going on and too many ways of dying. I did like going to the buzzard roost. Night ops was cool.....from up there. I bet it wasn't on the flight deck!
It was a late model A6E Tram aircraft, loved that plane! Yup, the flight deck was and is dangerous, but I wouldn't want any other billet! Night ops was my favorite, awesome to hear, feel and see a F14 taking off in full afterburner! What scared me was the E2C and C1/C2's, those props are a lot easier to see in the daylight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back