Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, yeah we all knew what kind of trawler it was, we always had them following us, or a Bear bomber flying at 100' above the waves flying by, or a mig or Su doing flybys. The good old days, LOL :headbang:
The surveillance went up with Joint Operations............................. No stoners! Not THAT kind of joint!

Wally's up at Hampton Beach NH. This sign absolutely killed me!!!

20200802_141922.jpg

It was a late model A6E Tram aircraft, loved that plane! Yup, the flight deck was and is dangerous, but I wouldn't want any other billet! Night ops was my favorite, awesome to hear, feel and see a F14 taking off in full afterburner! What scared me was the E2C and C1/C2's, those props are a lot easier to see in the daylight!
A6 was a workhorse platform!
Yeah! Nothing like a TomCat taking off and at night, it's quite amazing.
That TomCat must have burned an incredible amount of fuel at take off. I couldn't believe the heat I felt waaay behind the JBD.

A6 was a workhorse platform!
Yeah! Nothing like a TomCat taking off and at night, it's quite amazing.
That TomCat must have burned an incredible amount of fuel at take off. I couldn't believe the heat I felt waaay behind the JBD.
I was changing the pilots video screen while the A6 was parked right behind the JBD waiting to get on the cat for takeoff while a F14 was at full afterburner on the cat,, then the JBD failed and came back down, all of a sudden it got REAL hot and it blew my feet off the ladder flapping around in the jet blast and I was barely able to hang onto the canopy hand holds and if the pilot didn't grab hold of my vest I would have taken a heck of a tumble,,,, again the good old days on the flight deck, LOL

Last edited:
One time im glad i don't have a drive way just have to shovel your space and call dibs with some furniture or whatever:eek1: https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/parking-spot-savers-calling-dibs-with-random-crap

I hate having one of those jobs where when its crappy out i get more work. I mean usually the money's good but ill b walking on the street carrying tools lookin at someone in the window with a big smile :coffee2: and u know they just saying "hate to be that guy."
Lol the door is the best for dibs. I totally said that about people before. And Im sure people seen me and said that too when I used to install granite countertops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back