Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
An oldie but a goodie. . .

m_10403.jpg

I prefer mushrooms and introspection to therapy, personally. :pass:

Isn’t it interesting when you realize what you always thought was normal, others consider a “hard life” lol
The shrooms definitely help in a way im incapable of by myself. Im pretty sure my pain gauge is completely broken when youve just been overworked and abused and stretched too thin for always they're like what's your pain level and ur just like 3? 12? 7? I can work through it is always the answer
It's the way they ask all the right questions after looking back at your records and ur just like please stop, it only gets worse. I swear im fine:superhero:

There was some chatter about it from here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/my-roc-breeding-project.86089/post-2538049

But i had a memory that he was showing the method (needle and all) in another post - i just can't find it at the moment and don't have a mouse (and this trackpad is doing my nut in! lol)

He may pop in and be able to navigate you to his post or give more detailed info about it! :d5:
Pretty sure it was STS for reversal. I've had my hypodermic needles, that I had to get at the vet, for a while to duplicate what he did. He had excellent results.

The roads where bad couldnt even get out my driveway till I snowblowed.
One time im glad i don't have a drive way just have to shovel your space and call dibs with some furniture or whatever:eek1: https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/parking-spot-savers-calling-dibs-with-random-crap

I hate having one of those jobs where when its crappy out i get more work. I mean usually the money's good but ill b walking on the street carrying tools lookin at someone in the window with a big smile :coffee2: and u know they just saying "hate to be that guy."

An oldie but a goodie. . .

View attachment 1553104
Back in the navy, at sea on the carrier, I had to check a aircrafts radar. The only way to safely transmit on the ground is to park the plane on the fantail(rear of the flight deck) facing to the rear. We get the plane all tied down, turned up all the radar and IR gear, aimed at the Soviet trawler tailing the aircraft carrier and locked on,,,,,yowza!, that trawler immediately changed course and started zig zagging, funny as all heck!

Back in the navy, at sea on the carrier, I had to check a aircrafts radar. The only way to safely transmit on the ground is to park the plane on the fantail(rear of the flight deck) facing to the rear. We get the plane all tied down, turned up all the radar and IR gear, aimed at the Soviet trawler tailing the aircraft carrier and locked on,,,,,yowza!, that trawler immediately changed course and started zig zagging, funny as all heck!
Methinks an ordinary trawler would not have known you locked on... It were not a fishing trawler but a fishy trawler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back