Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too I haven’t told him :gassy: :crying: But he did love it when I posted while back….. we’ve talked a lot and I feel like I’m his lost kid:doh:

haven’t heard from him since we all saw him here:d5::vibe: @Dabber :karmacloud::goodluck::vibes:

Aye well....don't come Complaining to me when he calls you Son and slaps your cheeks......................

blue theme.gif

:crying:

Good Morfnoevight all you Happy stoners. Thanks for all the get well wishes. Waiting for my stress test. I am already anticipating the speech about getting more exercise :crying:. I will BBL.

An old guru friend of mine injected the stems of photos in early veg with crushed BC pills disolved in distilled water. Apparently causing them to sex female early, and bring about a quick harvest. He claimed by doing this, he could harvest his prized Skunk #1's in a total of 8 weeks. The time frame was no lie, he actually could harvest them that quick. But, I cannot confirm the means as I did not witness him making the mixture, but I did witness the injections themselves.

:pass:

Thank you for your input @N/A-Greengo. I really love to learn new things as i want to do the best i possibly can in every situation - then in the end i can pass the i formation to the next generations, or at this time when I’m certain about a subject.

But birth control pills? This was a new one for me, so i have to read up about what they contain and why the reaction happened.
And this was just to show sex early and not for feminized seeds?

There is so much info out there, I can’t believe that we don’t have better education in the schools at early age.
:pass:

Thanks a bunch everyone. And thanks @Mossy DALE and @Frank the Dank :bighug: u guys always helpin me out. Idk i feel like nothing ever bothered me and then one day I just finally ran out of gas and i just got no one refilling the tank. Take take take. Then i lay exhausted and don't feel like doing anything for myself
Take care of others, by taking care of yourself FIRST….. :pass: otherwise you won’t be around long to provide help…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back