Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah.....I'm feeling like a Rebel this morning............. #NoFucksGiven .....

The choon I Don't Play on AFN the Most ...coz of the bad connotations.....:pass: ....but I just love it....

If anyone Complains.....I'll blame @N/A-Greengo making me Walk on the Wild Side...

Some days you don't need any Encouraging..........:pass:

:face:Now I am questioning most the music I play if that is bad connotations:gassy::oops1:

G'day Talon X

space-dance-nasa.gif

:pass:

:face:Now I am questioning most the music I play if that is bad connotations:gassy::oops1:

:biggrin: It looks to me like every Works Party I have every been to......the guys have got a Lot of High Hopes...........and the girls are gonna walk all over their tongues hanging out........But......I'm a Dinosaur.........

Now...whats with the name change......?............:pass:

:biggrin: It looks to me like every Works Party I have every been to......the guys have got a Lot of High Hopes...........and the girls are gonna walk all over their tongues hanging out........But......I'm a Dinosaur.........

Now...whats with the name change......?............:pass:
:shrug: Something different had been wanting to change for quite a while but just hadn’t… Didn’t really like the sound of the old one… you not like it?

:shrug: Something different had been wanting to change for quite a while but just hadn’t… Didn’t really like the sound of the old one… you not like it?

No.......I'm just Wondering what Big @Dabber is gonna say when he gets back........... :crying: ...

No.......I'm just Wondering what Big @Dabber is gonna say when he gets back........... :crying: ...
Me too I haven’t told him :gassy: :crying: But he did love it when I posted while back….. we’ve talked a lot and I feel like I’m his lost kid:doh:

haven’t heard from him since we all saw him here:d5::vibe: @Dabber :karmacloud::goodluck::vibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back