Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has someone ever tried to inject colloidal silver into the stems instead of spraying it?

YES!! @derek420colorado from multiverse seeds was doing it last year! It seemed to work but lost track of his progress!

I'll see if i can find the link (it may have been buried in a thread!)

:vibe::vibe:

@PinkyNotTheBrain ...:pass:..sharing one....did I See you had time off.......?
Yes I decided i need the week not just from work. Im all out of whack. Up down up down. Missing details. Feel like people been shitty towards me for months. Focusing on the brief bright spots trying not to be down about it n the only work im doing is whatever my aunt needs . So im doing this thing, i think people call it a break. :pass:

Still waiting for something to show above ground after 4 days, I don't like this style of starting seeds, I am too impatient!
6iNxoW.gif

Has someone ever tried to inject colloidal silver into the stems instead of spraying it?
An old guru friend of mine injected the stems of photos in early veg with crushed BC pills disolved in distilled water. Apparently causing them to sex female early, and bring about a quick harvest. He claimed by doing this, he could harvest his prized Skunk #1's in a total of 8 weeks. The time frame was no lie, he actually could harvest them that quick. But, I cannot confirm the means as I did not witness him making the mixture, but I did witness the injections themselves.

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back