Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@N/A-Greengo

9D07F531-FB6E-45CF-988C-BE70CB137B0F.jpeg

I found this article and another one from a Indian scientist with similar effects on plant growth.

Take care of others, by taking care of yourself FIRST….. :pass: otherwise you won’t be around long to provide help…
Ya I kinda learned that the hardway. But you know they start saying that the gut pains and things are stress related and you know you just like "Did you just call me a bitch?"

Ya I kinda learned that the hardway. But you know they start saying that the gut pains and things are stress related and you know you just like "Did you just call me a bitch?"
Dude….believe what they say. It’s totally true. I got PTSD (military), which caused insomnia, which triggered an autoimmune disorder (psoriatic arthritis) which slowly (not slow enough lol) is eating all the soft tissue in my joints. All from stress. Take care of yourself. Also, it doesn’t help to get your ego wrapped up in it…it is what it is. Certainly does not mean you’re a lesser human because your meat vehicle is broken down. :pass:

Dude….believe what they say. It’s totally true. I got PTSD (military), which caused insomnia, which triggered an autoimmune disorder (psoriatic arthritis) which slowly (not slow enough lol) is eating all the soft tissue in my joints. All from stress. Take care of yourself. Also, it doesn’t help to get your ego wrapped up in it…it is what it is. Certainly does not mean you’re a lesser human because your meat vehicle is broken down. :pass:
You're right I mean after the diabetes and the ulcer and the pancreatic stones it all sort of points to the domino effect of it. And idk and when I finally got the doctors that paid attention they started questioning me and he said " jeez u have a hard life. U ever think about talking to someone?" And like not until right now you jerkass. Wtf don't tell me that I don't even consider my life was hard til u said so

You're right I mean after the diabetes and the ulcer and the pancreatic stones it all sort of points to the domino effect of it. And idk and when I finally got the doctors that paid attention they started questioning me and he said " jeez u have a hard life. U ever think about talking to someone?" And like not until right now you jerkass. Wtf don't tell me that I don't even consider my life was hard til u said so
I prefer mushrooms and introspection to therapy, personally. :pass:

Isn’t it interesting when you realize what you always thought was normal, others consider a “hard life” lol

What an amazing strain Star Krunch is.. It's been a long while since I've had a strain that tasted exactly like Hubba Bubba..
She's very smooth and pleasant in the Cricket..
Screenshot_20230105-111550~2.png

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back