Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been Thinking that there must be mushies here......Im positive I saw a couple down the beach.............but I don't now if I'd have the courage to Try them.......:biggrin:...Im a bit of a Wuss......:crying:...I didn't even try dope until I was in me 30's....

:crying: At my age it is Preferable.....:crying:

Pencils in a First Day of Spring Party.........:eyebrows:..........

Yup....Burn Out...:coffee2:.....Be Kind to Self.......don't wait for someone else to do it.

Double Time...............?....................:biggrin:

Holiday weekend here...........fireworks started at 5pm again....I guess me plants are going to get stripped again tomorrow........:doh:
I will test for u. Some people have truffle pigs but youll have mushie mouse!

Ill start the decorations
giphy (8).gif

But remember not the brain
birthday-day-let-down.gif

It is…..it’s in the same price range as the puffco peak pro and the carta 2…..which are premium rigs that have excellent reviews. I think the steep price will be offset by not having to replace coils….five coils for the mini unicorn are fifty bucks from Lookah, and they barely last a week or so with heavy use. There’s really nothing to replace on this.
Oh I hear ya I have a hard time buying one of those too with the bong attached… :shrug: Guess that’s why most of the time I gravitate back the bong and banger simple and cheap just not portable

If they get here in time, one of the auto cbd girl will get planted in the next few days.
That will give me two mixed THC/CBD girls and two 'pure' CBD girls for the 4x4
I'll have 3 spots left, 4 if pressed.
Hopefully Seedstockers-Mark seeds come soon and I hope Twenty20 Adam starts his new G&S soon and I get in on it. Vidamints is one of his I'm running in the CBD tent. I'm waiting to hear back from him on if he thinks Vidamints is a Regular or Jr EarthBox girl. I'm open to input from the peanut gallery..........hit! Did I date myself? :rofl: :face:
Anyway, here's what I got from Linda Seeds. Best way for me to get Dutch Passion.
indaseedan.jpg

Free Seeds:
Free Seeds:
4 x Auto Destroyer > Original Sensible Seeds
2 x Mimosa x Orange Punch Auto > Barneys Farm

If they get here in time, one of the auto cbd girl will get planted in the next few days.
That will give me two mixed THC/CBD girls and two 'pure' CBD girls for the 4x4
I'll have 3 spots left, 4 if pressed.
Hopefully Seedstockers-Mark seeds come soon and I hope Twenty20 Adam starts his new G&S soon and I get in on it. Vidamints is one of his I'm running in the CBD tent. I'm waiting to hear back from him on if he thinks Vidamints is a Regular or Jr EarthBox girl. I'm open to input from the peanut gallery..........hit! Did I date myself? :rofl: :face:
Anyway, here's what I got from Linda Seeds. Best way for me to get Dutch Passion.
View attachment 1553136

Free Seeds:
Free Seeds:
4 x Auto Destroyer > Original Sensible Seeds
2 x Mimosa x Orange Punch Auto > Barneys Farm

Multiverse carries Dutch passion :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back