Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fluxq37aAAEKphx.jpg

Was that your Dad's?
637 class attack sub. Pretty safe sub with all the compartmentalization.......ruff on the knees and back on a tall guy. EVERYTHING on that boat is tight................equipment, berthing, heads, CIC.......everything!
COB belt buckle is cool as hell! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :cheers:
Indeed! The COB of the New Mexico said it's not normal but send him the ashes and for another COB he'd sent him out the torpedo tube then he sent me the patch and my mom a map where they buried him at sea.

I love the buckle I really would like to find someone who could convert it for a leather belt w/out damaging it. Ya he was in attack boats. He used to tell me they used to hot bunk and the only reason they ever came up was food or what they could handle metally. The only musical instrument he was allowed was a uke due to size.
He knew (not really well) Ray McCool who was ordered off the thersher like a few hours ( medical emergency) b4 it's fateful trial.
One of his close friends was aboard the scorpion when it disappeared. It's never really been said exactly what happened to the scorpion and he was convinced even if it was known it wouldn't be made public.
20230105_144119.jpg

Trying to psyche meself up to go shoping............. :pass: ...it's not working.................

Hee Haw.....:pass:...smoke some More.......

working about as well as me working up the enthusiasm for installing a new carb in the dead snowblower. Could be worse. it is only about -3, and we didn't get snowed in while waiting for parts... :cheers:

working about as well as me working up the enthusiasm for installing a new carb in the dead snowblower. Could be worse. it is only about -3, and we didn't get snowed in while waiting for parts... :cheers:
That's some seriously numb fingers

I don't remember seeing the strains I wanted there.
May want to send their CS an email about specific strains for stocking/restocking. They just put in a sweet sweeds order recently, so im hoping they were able to secure tropicanna poison and mimosa xl. I bet they'd do the same for the dutch passion strains you're looking for.

Good Morfnoevight all you Happy stoners. Thanks for all the get well wishes. Waiting for my stress test. I am already anticipating the speech about getting more exercise :crying:. I will BBL.
good luck with the test MOG, I hope they tell you that you have the heart of a 30 year old athlete. :biggrin: :cheers: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back