Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about running 24 on till the seeds are above ground just for the sake of stability. Our temps have been all over the place here but as long as the bedroom stays in my comfortable temp range the tent is usually spot on.

fair enough, do you know, is it topical only or are there variations to attempt to treat things such as colon cancer?
It's used a lot for cancers, and it can definitely be taken orally although the required doses can be brutal for someone without a high thc tolerance. Using it in a capsule as a suppository helps ease the worst of the super-high side effects. :peace:

All caught up now, kids are home. Ballet tonight, we'll see if she's in the mood to go. She's been having some issues with a girl at school and that's been part of the problem I think. Checked the tent before I went to sleep and it was nearly 90 so I dropped the light intensity down 20% from where it was. Checked when I got up and the temp was good at 80 but humidity had shot up to 90% lmfao. Turned the fan up to 25% and I'll check again in a bit. Seems like the pots are finally well hydrated at least! I think I ended up putting 10gal in between the 60gal of soil over the course of 5 days. Never did get any run off besides when I watered initially but I do go stupidly slow (2 gal takes like 20 minutes with my pump sprayer) so hopefully I've eliminated any hydrophobic pockets. It's been about an hour since I turned the fan up and it's sitting at 77/60% now. I'll turn the light up 10% and we should be golden here, yay!
2 gals 20 minutes...
Ain't nobody got time for that!

Thinking about running 24 on till the seeds are above ground just for the sake of stability. Our temps have been all over the place here but as long as the bedroom stays in my comfortable temp range the tent is usually spot on.
I do that for the first week then switch ti 18/6:d5::headbang:

Hey
This guy's constipated and goes to the Drs. So the Dr cuts a script for suppositories. A week later the Dr ask him how's it going.
The guy says
" hey for all the good these freaking things are doing I might as well be sticking them up my ass"!!!!
:cooldance:

2 gals 20 minutes...
Ain't nobody got time for that!

It's why I keep a chair in front of the tent lol. But it sure does well with absorption, I get no puddling on top of the soil or water running off the surface, and no to very little run off. Slow watering might be a pain but you can't argue the results when it comes to soil health and keeping it evenly hydrated! My water sinks into where it lands all but immediately lol.

Might be slow going but it keeps the soil happy! And keeping the soil happy keeps the ladies happy lol
1000006112.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back