Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never going back to messing with watering cans lmao
View attachment 1559364

Lol bit of an extreme example but still :rofl: the thing is, when you water to run off quickly your pot doesn't absorb as much and then your pot feels dry again 24 hours later. With the pump sprayer, I can water to 10% of the soil volume with no run off and the pot stays hydrated for ages. This one I watered to 10% once before dropping the beans and this was 4 weeks later with no watering in between lol
View attachment 1559366
Do you have to worry about water getting on the lower leaves and the LEDs hitting it and burning them or are the lower branches a non issue cause they're getting way less light ???

Hahaha I'm really serious for once I'm not trying to be a smart ass

In school.I was always a more hands on visual learning kind of guy.
Not for nothing but why didn't they teach science class like this? I'm sure it would have stuck better!!!!

Screenshot_20230125_150559_Chrome.jpg

Do you have to worry about water getting on the lower leaves and the LEDs hitting it and burning them or are the lower branches a non issue cause they're getting way less light ???

Hahaha I'm really serious for once I'm not trying to be a smart ass
Nah, I just take the bottom leaves off before I have to water again lol. I actually usually take everything from the first two nodes cause I feel like they're energy loss points. Usually I'll leave 3, 4, and 5 and then top before 6. I've found that 6 mains is my sweet spot, idk why lol. Of course, depends on the plant but I usually go for ones with a longer veg that can handle it.

That's great plus I'm guessing you don't gotta pull all your damn plants out everytime you water??
Oh HELL no lmao 10 and 20 gal pots are heavy as shit dry no way in hell would I be able to move them fully hydrated lmao.

This is that real bulky girl I showed first right as she hit puberty, you can kinda see the 6 mains I had going on her.
1000006119.jpg

Honestly though I don't worry too much about getting leaves wet anyways, I use the same water to water them as I do for foliar sprays in veg and I've never really had any issues with it causing much by way of burns on the leaves. Water, Kelp, yucca, and occasionally aminos (if they need an N boost) is all they get till they start moving to pompoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back