Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question mí amigos! Is stone dragon here at an ok point to hit with some pollen….
image.jpg

And if so can i take plant into spot where them males are and take a brush and just dust up some of this stuff that fell and hit a lower branch?
image.jpg

Shook it yesterday and really only some small unopened pods fell! The other photo one tho gave me some dust from its first shaking!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

How should i store this stuff? Not sure my hands are steady enough to dump it into an empty seed tube! :thumbsup:

Quick question mí amigos! Is stone dragon here at an ok point to hit with some pollen….
View attachment 1559378

And if so can i take plant into spot where them males are and take a brush and just dust up some of this stuff that fell and hit a lower branch?
View attachment 1559379

Shook it yesterday and really only some small unopened pods fell! The other photo one tho gave me some dust from its first shaking!
View attachment 1559380View attachment 1559382View attachment 1559383

How should i store this stuff? Not sure my hands are steady enough to dump it into an empty seed tube! :thumbsup:
Make a mini funnel from some paper, preferably something like oil slick/parchment paper to get the pollen into a seed tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back