Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question mí amigos! Is stone dragon here at an ok point to hit with some pollen….
View attachment 1559378

And if so can i take plant into spot where them males are and take a brush and just dust up some of this stuff that fell and hit a lower branch?
View attachment 1559379

Shook it yesterday and really only some small unopened pods fell! The other photo one tho gave me some dust from its first shaking!
View attachment 1559380View attachment 1559382View attachment 1559383

How should i store this stuff? Not sure my hands are steady enough to dump it into an empty seed tube! :thumbsup:
I thought Ive heard of people collecting it and applying it with one of those tiny kids paint brushes
Screenshot_20230125_163451_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Quick question mí amigos! Is stone dragon here at an ok point to hit with some pollen….
View attachment 1559378

And if so can i take plant into spot where them males are and take a brush and just dust up some of this stuff that fell and hit a lower branch?
View attachment 1559379

Shook it yesterday and really only some small unopened pods fell! The other photo one tho gave me some dust from its first shaking!
View attachment 1559380View attachment 1559382View attachment 1559383

How should i store this stuff? Not sure my hands are steady enough to dump it into an empty seed tube! :thumbsup:
i freeze my pollen in ziplock bags lol works for me

Good Morfnoevight all you happy humpday stoners!

morning all - how are you all on this day :pass:

I spent the morning preparing turkey tail mushrooms to put in to capsules, and forgot I had an Interview, luckily it was only the intro call so it was fine :crying:

So, a question to you all - as the vast majority of us are now on LED's and some are supplementing them with UVA/B and so on - does anyone miss or feel they miss HPS grown buds. Are we there yet? It maybe general memory loss, but I am getting the feeling that weed grown under HPS somehow gets the trichomes to mature better.....I have looked around and can find research that show LED's can increase THC levels VS HPS and MH lights, but cant find anything on maturity. Does anyone have a view on this? Would any of you consider putting an HPS light back up, or are those truly over?
I think the only thing that the HID lamps might add that you don't or cannot get in large volume is the IR spectrum. This is a blessing in my case where heat is a major problem.
I add royal blue pucks 465nm in veg and far red pucks 700-800nm to initiate flowering and put the girls to sleep, this is the spectrum of my GrowCraft lights:
2023-01-25_12-18-51.jpg
Is it as good as the sun - NO. I do grow some very good cannabis with them. Bruce Bugbee IMPO is the authority for light in cannabis. He is saying UV light is of no added value.

Another stupid question what is bio, what does it do, is it recommended for? Like even in my outdoor pots if I'm adding 29 to 30% fresh compost every spring????
I think he means bio-stimulants, I call them bennies. I think in this area Kelp and Humic Acids are a standard in all growing indoors and out.

The best soil rejuvenator recipe I have found comes from Daz But Build a Soil has a lot of great stuff also.

2021-03-31_14-53-51.png2021-03-31_14-54-16.png This scales down to store shelf size products by dividing by 10.

welding a canoe is well beyond my skills too... I'll bet I could blow a few holes through one with my w :biggrin: ire feed rig though. TIG is the tool for that fine stuff. I'd love to have a machine, but it isn't going to happen.
Someone here was welding an aluminum soda can to a plate with a beautiful bead. Now that is some serious skill level. I did all of my welding with sticks. We never had gas of any kind. I was using an old Lincoln DC welder one time under an old tractor when the sweat on my back laying on the cement made me a better ground than the cable attached to the tractor frame. I will never forget that lesson.

this was done by Aaron James over on the Mendel board, there has been an ongoing debate over the use of lady bugs, some people arguing against them because the shit all over the flower was their reasoning, and I am wondering WTF did they think they were smoking before the introduction of Greenhouses, these guys are our little friends View attachment 1559348
If you are using ladybugs you already have insects shitting and dying and laying eggs all over your plant! Wash them buds!

I love that picture if it already wasn't stolen I would steal it Thank you Aaron James!

Well I sure would like to talk to you more about that RosaB, would you mind at some point if I sent you a DM and I could pick your brain more about it there.
@ScottC We have a whole forum dedicated to medical use of cannabis.

@RosaB beat me to it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: us west coasters are always lagging behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back