Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's why I keep a chair in front of the tent lol. But it sure does well with absorption, I get no puddling on top of the soil or water running off the surface, and no to very little run off. Slow watering might be a pain but you can't argue the results when it comes to soil health and keeping it evenly hydrated! My water sinks into where it lands all but immediately lol.
Just goofing I figure slower is definitely the way to go. I got a 1 gal watering jug with a smaller spout just to slow my impatient ass down
I shit you not

Technically that's a Zomnut

dude, tryin to teach stonerz how to keep precise, accurate time uzin a zomnut clock is, quite frankly, a complete waste of time :nono: trust me, i've tried :face: ppp

Just goofing I figure slower is definitely the way to go. I got a 1 gal watering jug with a smaller spout just to slow my impatient ass down
I shit you not
A pump sprayer will change your life lol. You have to figure, you're getting a super fine mist over the whole area of the pot which is much more similar to rain than a single point getting a strong flow at any given time. The soil does what soil does and absorbs that fine mist, where as with a steady stream it can only absorb so much at once!

She's been having some issues with a girl at school and that's been part of the problem I think.
Yawretty kno the drill squad up! Time to go pick on a little girl.
200w (6).gif

Hey just so I know for future conversations, who is the resident Rick Simpson oil expert on here and/or cannmed expert here, thanks
ScottC, this is the very first place I would go, very special, smart and dedicated folks:

Morning everyone been getting my lazy ass outta bed later and later.
Check this out it's official (at least with the local) . My other job I'll still be there another year full time. But damn if it ain't getting harder and harder to give a fuck. They're all wicked smart and really nice. But I'm tired of the whole corporate game do what I say not what I do.
And the whole I've got the 3 magic letters game (PhD). I've seen some insanely bright ones just keep getting passed over while the ones who play the same shit political game get promoted.
I'll just show up make what ever they want for one last year.

Then I'll go do something part time for pocket cash and insurance and do way more riding.
And if ofcourse gardening I just love seeing shit grow

View attachment 1559248

I like the retired/alumni part. :thumbsup:

Never going back to messing with watering cans lmao
1000006113.jpg

Lol bit of an extreme example but still :rofl: the thing is, when you water to run off quickly your pot doesn't absorb as much and then your pot feels dry again 24 hours later. With the pump sprayer, I can water to 10% of the soil volume with no run off and the pot stays hydrated for ages. This one I watered to 10% once before dropping the beans and this was 4 weeks later with no watering in between lol
20220901_172036-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back