Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man what ever you do don't look at my cousin strawberrys birth mark...
Did you catch the whole prices have gone crazy people are paying like 100 bucks a lid hahahahaha....

My joke was more along the lines of Mark really liking the white sauce lmfao

Feel like you could mix the two pretty easily as is, or maybe add some shea/cocoa butter or beeswax or something to get a salve consistency? May be better off just doing the two tho as anything else you add is just gonna take away from the strength :shrug:
I would opt for the raw Shea, it's thick, keeps well and isn't oily like the butter :thumbsup: That's pretty much my rub recipe, although I do add a little vitamin e as well

See ya brother have a good one.

Screenshot_20230125_144427_DuckDuckGo.jpg

All caught up now, kids are home. Ballet tonight, we'll see if she's in the mood to go. She's been having some issues with a girl at school and that's been part of the problem I think. Checked the tent before I went to sleep and it was nearly 90 so I dropped the light intensity down 20% from where it was. Checked when I got up and the temp was good at 80 but humidity had shot up to 90% lmfao. Turned the fan up to 25% and I'll check again in a bit. Seems like the pots are finally well hydrated at least! I think I ended up putting 10gal in between the 60gal of soil over the course of 5 days. Never did get any run off besides when I watered initially but I do go stupidly slow (2 gal takes like 20 minutes with my pump sprayer) so hopefully I've eliminated any hydrophobic pockets. It's been about an hour since I turned the fan up and it's sitting at 77/60% now. I'll turn the light up 10% and we should be golden here, yay!

Infused some VooDoo and WTF in MCT oil. I used 7g of bud and 60ml of oil for each. Strained it through a piece of coffee filter in a funnel. Half the oil stayed in the bud, so each batch filled a 1 oz dropper bottle. The WTF bottle was too full, so I put some in my tea and on 2 cookies before I could get the top on. Trying 1/2 ml dose to start... Ain't science fun?
WTF.1_VD.1_MCT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back