Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
make sure and grab you a gal to ride on the back of your bike, that IS NOT afraid to take a mustard covered hotdog off of a string by using her mouth only while riding on the back of a motorcycle lol
Like wife here?

Honey, :biggrin:
I don't think chocolate will help much with my healing of my ear. It will do my stomach and my pain wonders.:eyebrows::biggrin::pass:
Feel like you could mix the two pretty easily as is, or maybe add some shea/cocoa butter or beeswax or something to get a salve consistency? May be better off just doing the two tho as anything else you add is just gonna take away from the strength :shrug:

She won't do the Vous any more cause that NY mud is like a cross between quick sand and epoxy and gets knee deep on bad years. That's cool I got a ton of friends that show up every year from Conn, RI, NY, NH, Me, Canada and out to Ohio.
My buddies kids all still know how to party hahahaha....
lol, yep just like that> Youve got a keeper there. Hey bro, I dont want you to take this the wrong way, but if things dont work out between you and her, you mind if I take a crack at her lol. Just playing brother, dont knuckle me up lol.
You sure you can handle a half Italian half Greek with a temper hotter than fire and zero warning it just goes from everything's cool to thermofucking nuclear defcon 5 in 0.5 seconds ????
She gives my stubborn ass a serious run for my money
:crying: :rofl::crying:

She won't do the Vous any more cause that NY mud is like a cross between quick sand and epoxy and gets knee deep on bad years. That's cool I got a ton of friends that show up every year from Conn, RI, NY, NH, Me, Canada and out to Ohio.
My buddies kids all still know how to party hahahaha....

You sure you can handle a half Italian half Greek with a temper hotter than fire????
She gives my stubborn ass a serious run for my money
No I cant handle that, I retract my offer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back