Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cerebral Goo Just teasing it's an old joke feel free to bust my balls me being a Mass hole and all.
I got no business doing it if I can't take it
hahahaha
:rofl:

Sorry bro, that one went over my head???? Not sure what you're refering to...If there's anyone here that can take jokes here, it's my self deprecating ass

Morning everyone been getting my lazy ass outta bed later and later.
Check this out it's official (at least with the local) . My other job I'll still be there another year full time. But damn if it ain't getting harder and harder to give a fuck. They're all wicked smart and really nice. But I'm tired of the whole corporate game do what I say not what I do.
And the whole I've got the 3 magic letters game (PhD). I've seen some insanely bright ones just keep getting passed over while the ones who play the same shit political game get promoted.
I'll just show up make what ever they want for one last year.

Then I'll go do something part time for pocket cash and insurance and do way more riding.
And if ofcourse gardening I just love seeing shit grow

20230124_202241.jpg

I lived in Aurora for a couple of years, I remember this little record store called Wax Trax that had a great selection
Everyone remembers Tower Records? Tower Records bags were banned on Subase Pearl. They looked waaaaay too close to RadCon bags. They were for various small radioactive material. Tower Record bags were the same color with same color writing.
It came to a head when some little smart ass left one with a box in a bag along side of the pier, close to the RadCon barge. It was the day a big foreign dignitary was to tour the base with the Admiral of US Pacific Fleet.

No, it wasn't me!

I lived in Aurora for a couple of years, I remember this little record store called Wax Trax that had a great selection
My best friend mark Martinez moved out to Aurora after we left. I used to love going cruising out to the canyons and hanging out. Plus going skiing out there cause skiing around here in New England it's more like down hill ice skating.

Everyone remembers Tower Records? Tower Records bags were banned on Subase Pearl. They looked waaaaay too close to RadCon bags. They were for various small radioactive material. Tower Record bags were the same color with same color writing.
It came to a head when some little smart ass left one with a box in a bag along side of the pier, close to the RadCon barge. It was the day a big foreign dignitary was to tour the base with the Admiral of US Pacific Fleet.

No, it wasn't me!
I loved Tower! It was crazy when they had to have sections for records and tapes :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back