Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps @Lil Dab and @Rick Dirte'!
I know in school they told us heating will drive low boiling point (BP) impurities out of the sites where they are trapped. Maybe not like 100%. But enough to rejuvenate it some. Ofcourse if the issue is smell my guess there's gonna be some smell when you do this
:paleo:

There are quite a few other vids on youtube. One that I saw had the guy cooking the carbon in a frying pan. Will have to go back and watch some more to see what the consensus is. Not sure I wanna be huffing those fumes! Just happened to see the AC Infinity filter and clicked on that one. Ordered some pellets and will take one apart this weekend and document
I'd consider spreading it out for maximum ratio of weight to surface area. Maybe in a toaster oven outside I'd be damned if I'd do it in a frying pan in my house but that's just me and that's just outta principle. My biggest guess is it's fine carbon particles you don't want those in your lungs or floating around.
Don't know about carbon but at asbedtos training at the hall the instructor told us asbestos particles once disturbed can float in the air 24 to 48 hours.
My only point is why chance it when it can easily be done in safer ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back