Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew where my Dad's pistol, deer rifle, shot gun and squirrel gun were located. I also knew not to touch them.
Guns are still the same.

People are not.
I agree we did know not to touch them and there was never an issue my old man had a freaking sten gun he rebuilt from some demilled stock.
In some ways it's more to me than just people changed (I think we're all still variations of the same basic model) the world we live in has changed. IIRC the guy in the Texas tower had like an old M1 and maybe a hunting rifle (I could be wrong)??? Guns ain't changed that much but the world since then has.
It's like our country has changed in sooo many ways and it's just getting harder and harder for a person to get ahead realize what we used to call the American dream. More pressure on everyone and it's like 24/7 on kids with social media shit.
They say we're desensitized to violence but look at the cartoons and comedy's (like the stooges) we watched in the 60s and 70s.

I really just wish these shooting would end. They're happening faster and faster with no end in sight.
Don't jump to conclusions just cause I live in Massachusetts about how everyone here feels about the whole gun control thing I think you'd be surprised.

I don't wanna discuss the politics but I wish this shit would end it's gone insane.

@Cerebral Goo , thanks for the reps man ! I got a couple spindleback chairs and the organ when my grandmother passed… and an old 78 record cabinet. Not sure the model as the tag is against the wall. I’ll see if I can’t move it a little…
Remember the old Grundigs they were like a huge piece of furniture

There are some real advantages to CMH lights that are not addressed with led's. First is that led's do not target the long wave length Chlorophyll A absorption peak(425nm) at all and barely hits the beta carotene absorption range(400nm thru 500nm) with a single peak at 455nm. And then on the other end of the visible spectrum the 680nm/710nm Emmerson range isn't hit either.

If it wasn't for the operating costs and massive heat from a CMH that is what I would run.
I wonder if they could produce leds to apply to those wavelengths. Cause the hest and efficiency issues like you say are big

Last edited:
I had the 45, but never realized until recently that they weren't a Mexican band:crying: :peace:
I lived in N Denver went to HS there like 77, 78. We moved around alot.
The neighborhood was predominantly Chicano. War was huge there back then. I'm pretty dark so I blended hahahaha.
My twin sisters (3 years youngers) one looks just like me but the other looks like she's Dutch. Blond hair blue eyes, she had a hard time of it at first.

I lived in N Denver went to HS there like 77, 78. We moved around alot.
The neighborhood was predominantly Chicano. War was huge there back then. I'm pretty dark so I blended hahahaha.
My twin sisters (3 years youngers) one looks just like me but the other looks like she's Dutch. Blond hair blue eyes, she had a hard time of it at first.
I lived in Aurora for a couple of years, I remember this little record store called Wax Trax that had a great selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back