Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, the modern led's are great for growing, and are getting better, more and more specialized led's are being developed to address the spectrums missed, like the Samsung LM301h Evo mint that partially hits the Chlorophyll A peak and the Osram Osconiq White Cyan Enhanced that hits the 470nm beta carotene peak.
Have to agree on the better, when they were purple I held out, in fact I held out until I saw good results elsewhere.
from the two I have used so far they have moved on quickly, dont think we are miles away from having the full needed spectrum :headbang:

Morning everyone happy humday :woohoo::headbang:

I don’t know alot on the subject but was under the assumption that the only advantage of HPS lights was the added heat during the winter… I have not heard anyone say they would prefer anything but led’s:shrug::pop:
1674651651006.gif
thanks for the reps @Mossy and @Frank the Dank

Only two seasons but Castle Rock was real good. So far 11/22/63 is slow but good. If you’re unsure check the trailer first. Also searching for stoner comedies. Disjointed was great! The movie “the binge” wasn’t all that good in my opinion
I liked Disjointed and it's a shame they cancelled it.

11/22/63 is slow but good. If you’re unsure check the trailer first. Also searching for stoner comedies. Disjointed was great!
will do that for sure - I watched something called Snabba Cash from Sweden recently which was pretty good, I will check out disjointed :cheers:

Yeah, but when you lay that bead, I'd get to watch the master. Especially on aluminum. :biggrin:
I was a 30 day wonder at the union hall . We were taught to so we could weld supports/kindorf for pipe racks to Ibeams/building steel. Ended up welding up my buddy's canoe one day cause all the rivets were leaking. Asked my old instructor about it with my mig (and argon). He told me back up my work with an heavy piece of old copper bus bar. Worked like a charm hahaha cause that sort of welding was WAY above my skill level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back