Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the pain from a separated shoulder can travel down your side/back and up the side of your neck….at least in my experience.
Ya I mean I think im partially just banged up all over.
Start correcting one thing now im getting shocked in a completely different spot. Cuz u know
Your back bone connected to your shoulder bone
Your shoulder bone connected to your neck bone
Your neck bone connected to your head bone
I hear the word of the Lord!…

Uhmmmm
I mean you do realize most "men" may get older fatter grey but the reality is they never advance past a certain. So when you talk bras it's like you've got a room full of 15 year old boys. Odds are your not scaring anyone off hahahahaha ...
I was pretty high. All that bra talk gave me childhood flashbacks of the sillyass "Female Shopping", I was forced to endure as a little kid. Mom didn't learn her lesson and my Son just had to tell her, "Nanny. I don't wanna go female shopping."
The boy still remembers when he told her that.:rofl:

Hmmmmm...this OgreBerry is pretty good.

I was pretty high. All that bra talk gave me childhood flashbacks of the sillyass "Female Shopping", I was forced to endure as a little kid. Mom didn't learn her lesson and my Son just had to tell her, "Nanny. I don't wanna go female shopping."

Ogreberry's effects seem to stick around for a good long while IMO..
:pass:

Oh flash backs....
:rofl:

Screenshot_20230124_093509_Chrome.jpg

eprotege.... Definitely do! Any health issues... search "XXXXX issue Dr Berg" where x = your problem... :)
He is excellent. I fixed a whole heap of health issues with his videos... diet changes and supplements make a HUGE difference! Remember, environment determines genetic expression.... feed you body right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back