Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I thought that the pain was just my pancreas bothering me cuz that sorta the same spot in my back where the rib is. Feel like I should have just duct taped myself together instead of letting em know I was hurt. My "back age" is now 55 n im like stop telling me this stuff and fix me.

Lol and on a sinking ship we'd probably find each other
View attachment 1558741

So, the pain from a separated shoulder can travel down your side/back and up the side of your neck….at least in my experience.

So, the pain from a separated shoulder can travel down your side/back and up the side of your neck….at least in my experience.
Pain just sucks donkey balls and when you've got it you'd do anything just for it to just let go and give you even an hours peace

69 days
IMG_20230124_084455.jpg

Pain just sucks donkey balls and when you've got it you'd do anything just for it to just let go and give you even an hours peace
I hear ya. I’ve got some sort of neuropathy going on. I have spots that itch constantly, but scratching doesn’t do anything. It’s kinda like vibration sickness that never goes away. My finger tips lost enough sensitivity this week that I had to ask my wife if my jacket was wet because I couldn’t tell. Weed helps, but I have to get so freaking high that I can’t function.

:d5: .............That'll Scare all the boys off.........:crying:

How many time have I Walked on site and it has been like a male locker room.....:smoking: .......all Testosterone and car engines...

One morning of Bra Talk...and @WildBill runs for cover.......:pighug:
Uhmmmm
I mean you do realize most "men" may get older fatter grey but the reality is they never advance past a certain point. So when you talk bras it's like you've got a room full of 15 year old boys. Odds are your not scaring anyone off hahahahaha ...

Last edited:
I hear ya. I’ve got some sort of neuropathy going on. I have spots that itch constantly, but scratching doesn’t do anything. It’s kinda like vibration sickness that never goes away. My finger tips lost enough sensitivity this week that I had to ask my wife if my jacket was wet because I couldn’t tell. Weed helps, but I have to get so freaking high that I can’t function.
Thank freaking God they could operate on mine and I'm freaking blessed its like going away!!!
(This kinda talk from a person where if I set foot in a church it'd probably burst into flames)

For me pot wouldn't touch it not smoking or topical. Nerve blockers helped but nerve pain or any pain is just miserable . I hope you feel better!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back