Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does make me sort of a hermit until spring rolls around..... Been tossing around the idea of moving back to the Perry Fla, Big Bend area.

The Warmth Does make a Difference....... :pass: ...even though I Feel it here.......in the UK I would be housebound until it warmed up.

How else am I supposed to hyperfocus on whatever I'm working on for several hours
Hahaha from one ADD poster child to what I suspect is another people just don't get the whole hyper focus thing and people get miffed at me saying I'm purposefully ignoring them. Ya know like it's a conscious choice....

:rofl:

@Kirka88 hey hey - you have to give Grove bags a try, seal it leave it - all done, no burping or nonsense like that

Color me interested!!!!

Last edited:
Spent a little time dry trimming the 2 branches I took down a few days ago. Time for jars

20230124_075434.jpg

What were your formulas? I mix 4 gallons at a time as well. At day 47 and have been tapering the cal nit back back the last week. Will be adding some Down toEarth gypsum next water/feed, but was looking into using the Jacks finish coming up. Thanks for the reply!
I have to run in a few minutes but I will send you a reply later.

20230124_080845.jpg

And here is the finished work. Little rough but in jars. Think the rest of the plant will come down in about 10ish days. Im done progressive harvesting now. Basically down to the larf, and a couple colas and satellite buds left.
20230124_081131.jpg

Burning and lightning...nerve damge huh....?...hoping that is Temporary...... :pass: .

What you so beat up with....?..your Job......?

:pighug: I Sink too........:help:......

When the Shit Hits ...it always comes in Piles.......Sods Law.......:shrug:...
I guess I thought that the pain was just my pancreas bothering me cuz that sorta the same spot in my back where the rib is. Feel like I should have just duct taped myself together instead of letting em know I was hurt. My "back age" is now 55 n im like stop telling me this stuff and fix me.

Lol and on a sinking ship we'd probably find each other
this-is-fine-life-rn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back